Sunday, June 29, 2008

Honey's Rainbow

This weekend we welcomed Honey and Dylan for a visit to our home. Today, we did a little hiking on the hay flats....but I didn't take my camera. Oops....I will head back down later in the week because there are a few wild Iris's blooming. We are going to be traveling some this week so I will try to update with pictures when we return. Hopefully, we will be blessed with good weather and a few whale sightings. Grayson has started to finally feed himself! I plopped some crackers in front of him and ran outside to move the hose. When I came back the crackers were gone. (Oh no not another cracker boy!) Landon has almost lost his first tooth...look for pictures soon.

In other news, please pray for the 14 year old girl who was attacked by a grizzly while riding her bike on a trail in Anchorage. She was able to use her cell phone to call for help but is in critical condition. Her bike helmet may have saved her life.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment