Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blessings and Frustrations.....

We had a great visit with my parents and they have made it safely back home. I will post pictures when I can but I maxed out my hardrive so I have not downloaded any recently. After 5 years of hard use I think my computer is about ready to retire.

My students return on Monday! I have been blessed with incredibly small classes, compared to my last year of teaching I have less than half the students! I am really excited about this and home that it will increase my effectiveness....I do not have my own classroom this year but that's totally ok. The other teachers are flexible and we will share some lab space. I actually have one class that I will be teaching in a conference room. I also have received a laptop to work with at the building...pretty cool. I will definitely busy though with three classes chemistry, physics, and physical science!

Grayson is adjusting well to his daycare. They agree that he is happiest when he is happiest when he is eating and sleeping. Unfortunately, the down side is Landon still has not received a boundary waiver for kindergarten. I am a little frustrated at this and hope to have the issue resolved sooner rather than later. Please pray for a smooth transition for our family as I go back to work and Landon heads to kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment