Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Kate.....





Grayson is learning to spoon feed himself, and while he was eating, I decided to catch up on the dishes. A few minutes of uneventful eating went by, then I looked up. Grayson was sitting in his chair with a big grin on his face and what was left of his Mac N Cheese was all over his face and body because he had turned the tupperware bowl upside down and sat it on his head. I ran over to him and he laughed. Landon ran into the room at which time Grayson promptly picked the bowl back up and dumped it upside down on his head again. The only voice that I could hear in my head was my sister in law saying..."Oh Kate" as her youngest daughter gets into trouble. I guess I have found my Kate.


In weather news, we woke up this morning at 8 (yeah Saturday!) only to see the temperature read 27 degrees. It is usually about 38 when we leave for school...so last night must have been our coldest night yet. It promptly warmed uptoday into the upper 50s with beautiful AK skies. The warm up caused the fog to move across the hayflats quickly. It almost looked like a horror movie because you could see the fog coming.


Layne still hasn't received pictures of his moose from the DNR. We will post them if we get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment