Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hatcher's Pass
























































The boys, Grammie, and I headed up to Hatcher's for awhile this afternoon. We have had incredibly good weather. It is very dry and in the 60s almost everyday. I knew if I stayed home, I'd do all those inside chores that I have been procrastinating on and so we decided to head to the pass. FYI: The road to the mine is still closed. It is due to open in two weeks and Archangel and the road over the pass will open sometime prior to July 4th. There was still snow on the ground and water was running everywhere. The boys had fun looking for ground squirrels, throwing rocks, stomping in puddles, and watching the bikes go by. That would be one incredible workout to bike to the mine and one scarry coast back down! I'll pass on that one. Warning, one of my favorite places to hang out so there are lots of pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment