Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday in Lemoore

Spent the week 'flying' simulators here in Lemoore, trying to knock the rust off after several years out of the cockpit. Jolene had a busy week in Wasilla - the seniors at her school had their graduation Friday night, which she helped with, then photographed a really nice wedding on Saturday, and then ran a triathalon on Sunday. Haven't heard how the race went yet, but I'm just glad I didn't have to run one! I heard Grayson saw the static display helicopter on base in Alaska this week and then told Pap and Grammie he was going to fly helicopters when he grows up - so here's a picture I took after church today of some of the older fixed-wing aircraft on display on base here in Lemoore ...just to make sure he knows there are other aircraft to choose from besides just helos! It has been up around 90 deg here this week.....wish I were in Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment