Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Session?

















So this Saturday I had a little time and I thought I would work on Christmas photos of my boys for their Christmas cards and perhaps for advertising my holiday sessions. Grayson is always more than willing to model and is very excited about "kissmas". However, he wanted his stuffed tiger to be in all the photos. Landon, on the other hand, was not interested in Christmas photos but wanted to model his Halloween outfit that did not arrive until the day after (yay, Alaskan life). It actually fit pretty well with one of my new backdrops so I thought we would give it a try. They turned out okay, but needless to say, did not have the holiday atmosphere I was going for. We will have to do official holiday photos when Daddy is home. Why is it so hard to photograph your own kids?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! I can tell Landon likes his knight costume! He looks very serious about playing the part. I am guessing Sir Peter! Grayson is soooo adorable! I especially love his little smirk!!! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete