Saturday, May 19, 2018

5th Grade Year in Review (posted by Grayson)


Now that school is over, I would like to share with you some of the things I enjoyed doing this year.

I earned this medal in a math fact fluency competition at Larson (my elementary school).

I participated in the Mat-Su Valley Science Olympiad competition.


I won third place in an event called "Name That Scientist".


I also won second place,with a partner, in an event called "Paper Rockets".


In the math club I participated in, I earned one of the top spots out of 1,500 people.


I won this award for being one of the top competitors in my chapter's math club.


Each one of these ring thingamabobs represents one reading checklist I completed.


These are my Athletic awards this year.


I ran track this year, and  won 4th place in my heat for the 60 meter.


This is for winning my school's sportsmanship award in basketball.


This is a participation award for futsal (indoor form of soccer).


This is also an award for soccer, except this is for fall soccer.


"Enough of that," Dino says, "Let's go for a walk!"


The eagles are out, and guarding their eggs.


I think Dino is having Fun!


I have nothing to say.


Dino is thinking about that one kibble in his bowl that he didn't eat.


Enjoying the beauty of Alaska.


Heidi is waiting for us when we get home, like always.


I will be entering 6th grade next year and moving to Teeland Middle School. This is Teelend's school logo (I think it looks like Texas Tech!)


Ah, living our Alaskan life.

No comments:

Post a Comment