Sunday, May 6, 2018

School Field Trip to Hurricane Gulch - posted by Grayson


Mom caught me in the middle of my work.

After 2 hours of waiting, the train is getting here. Everyone is exited!


While on the train, I won this painting as a door prize! Just kidding! This is a picture I took that is something I like to call, fuzzy.


The amazing view of breakup, right outside of my window!


Great view of the Alaska State Train as it is taking a long turn.



Author Shannon Cartwright flag stopped us from her cabin, which is almost only accessible by train!


Were Here! The view of the gulch from the train tracks (which is 300 feet off the ground) is amazing!



Does anybody see the posing bear in the ice?



Is anybody having The Polar Express flashbacks?



Leaving the gulch behind, and heading home. North to Alaska.



Dropping off Shannon Cartwright, after everybody bought her whole bucket of autographed books.


I Could not think of  any better place in the world to live, except here, living and loving our Alaskan life.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Grayson! Sounds like you had an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete