Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cruising Resurrection Bay....Part 2



















Here we go out to sea, on our fourth wildlife cruise. We were fortunate to see a few of humpback whales this year. We also saw orcas this time as well as the standard: sea otters, stellar sea lions, puffins, and assorted other birds. Dinner at Fox Island was eh. I think we will try another cruise company next time. Before we cruised, Shiloh said, she hoped she got to see a whale. I didn't want to tell her that the odds were pretty good, just in case we didn't see one. She and Deacon got a treat when the whale came up right next to the boat. They were lucky enough to be outside for it. I was inside with Grayson, who had thrown a monster fit earlier and was passed out in my arms. Post One will come later, it's 11pm August 7th and dark...I am going to bed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment