Friday, May 2, 2008

Balto

The weather has been really nice this past week. We are seeing temps in the low 50s. On the last day of April, we did have a strange snow squal with Texas size snow flakes. The boys and I stopped by the Palmer Visitor's Center on our way to the post office. Landon wanted to get his picture with the Balto statue. It has been nice having Layne home in the evenings with no work responsibilities. He has been able to read the Bible with Landon at night. I subbed for Layne the other night and got to hear part of Landon's prayer...another Landonism...."Thank you God for this Earth, so we don't have to live in space." I asked him what he said and he repeated it, so I asked why. He replied,"If there was no Earth we would have to live in space, and in space there is no air. We couldn't breath and we would die." It still amazes me, the things he comes up with.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment