Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nature's Majesty

So my early Mother's Day/Welcome to Alaska present was a new long lens for my camera. Now if only the Eagle's or the moose would make a trip back to our vicinity so that I can attempt to capture them. Layne tells me the moose are around when he gets up in the morning so I will have to get up early so I can catch them in action. By the way, it is still fairly light at 11pm and the sun is up officially by 5:30 but there is actually light at 4:20! We are learning to sleep with the sun up! Actually, the boys seem to have this mastered...I on the other hand cannot get myself to go to bed...and then have a hard time getting up in the morning. I will have to do it for the moose! We shall see what a new day brings!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment