Thursday, May 15, 2008

Duck, duck...Moose

Are you tired of seeing moose pictures yet? Today's moose shots were actually shot (yesterday) hand held with my new lens. I don't recommend doing this..but they still turned out ok. The first picture is to show how well these big horses actually are camouflaged. This morning we had a duck (female mallard) come and perch on the edge of the bluff. Apparently, she is unaware of the four eagles that frequently visit. I used the tripod from inside the house and am quite pleased with the results!
This past week it has been misting rain off and on, so we are feeling a little blah. Landon has fell in love with a Disney scene it game and it has kept him well entertained, that and the $2.00/three day rental place. Grayson is cutting four teeth and so is kept busy gnawing on his fingers. I am building my photography website: www.mcdowellphotography.net and wondering if the human resources office for the local school system will ever call me back for an interview. Layne is still happy with the carpool, but had a late meeting today so he drove in.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment