Thursday, May 8, 2008

Juvenile Eagle is Back









Well the immature bald eagle decided to come back for a few minutes this afternoon so that I could test out my lens. As always I had help from my budding photographer. In the shot of the back of his head the eagle is in the middle tree. The first eagle shot is cropped, the others are not. I think the lens did pretty good. It is heavy so I cannot be as free as I usually am with it. Landon was disappointed that the eagle couldn't easily be seen from his camera, so he caused a bit of trouble and we had to say bye bye to Mr. Birdy. Hopefully, we will have new moose photos soon!
In other news, I suspect that Grayson is on his way to getting two more...if not four more teeth. He is a little cranky and spending a lot of time with his hand jammed in his mouth. Layne has started car pooling and seems to like it. It adds a little more time to his commute but he is able to sleep in the van. In the long run, it should save us some gas money.

No comments:

Post a Comment